Volunteering at The Underdog Project
Do you love animals?
Do you want to make a difference and bring joy to troubled youth and shelter dogs? Perhaps you have a skill you would like to share?
Our volunteering programme is hands on and rewarding and gives volunteers the opportunity to have as much input and be as involved as they choose.
Some of our volunteers have been with us for years and keep coming back because there is so much to gain from offering some of your time to a worthwhile cause.
What can you expect as a volunteer at The Underdog Project:
- Interactions with underprivileged youth and children
- Plenty of quality time with shelter animals
- Team work and connections with other like-minded volunteers
- Support from the Underdog Team
- Learn basic clicker training techniques for positive reinforcement dog training
- Opportunities to facilitate humane education activities with the Youth